Sunday 10 March 2013

Stripes are everywhere!

Hot off the runway from New York Fashion Week, stripes are going to be one of the hottest trends this upcoming spring and summer. Vertical or horizontal – bold and big is where it’s at!  Bold stripes were very prevalent in all of the Spring 2013 runway shows.  No longer will stripes be worn only on tops and blouses, but on all garments – blazers, pants, skirts, cardigans, scarves, shoes, purses, etc. Anything you can think of, there will be stripes on it!

I personally love horizontal stripes and chevron!  They add pizazz to any outfit without being too overbearing or loud. I can't wait to wear more bold stripes!  I was doing some online shopping today and I saw stripes popping up everywhere.  I haven't taken a stab at purchasing any vertical striped items yet, but it is on my list of things to buy this upcoming spring.

Here are some items I was drawn to and would most likely purchase:



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Zara Striped Skirt | Forever 21 Striped V-Neck Cardigan | Jacob Perfecto Tweed Jacket | Mango Striped Knit Dress | Forever 21 Vertical Stripe Skinn Jeans

Do you like stripes? If so, what fashion finds have you recently purchased or want to purchase?

xo Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your feedback!