Thursday 14 March 2013

Vicky's Wish List

| Zara Sandals (here) | Coach Legacy Mini Tanner Crossbody (similar here) |
| Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Natasha (here) | Marc by Marc Jacobs Swarovski Marci (here) |


These items scream classic to me. Perhaps this list should really belong to Velle aka Classie but I personally think they are the epitome of sass!  I love items that will continuously be in style all year round and for many years to come.  Don't get me wrong, I love trends but classic items are a must for any fashionistas wardrobe!

The Zara sandals are the definition of classic. The gold heel will fancy up any outfit whether paired with your go-to LBD or even with tshirt and jeans. I can't tell you how many times I've seen Cryskay mix up a similar pair and she looks fabulous every time! I can see myself pairing it with so many outfits, it would be silly of me not to snag a pair!

Some might disagree and say this bright yellow bag may only be a fad for the Spring/Summer, but I beg to differ.  I love the shade of yellow of the Coach Legacy, it will definitely bring a pop of colour to any outfit and the color in itself just makes me happy. It gets me excited for Spring & Summer; which is just around the corner! The photo doesn't do it any justice, in person it's such a rich and bright lemon yellow.  The bag itself is a statement piece.  I know what many people will say, it's basically a wannabe of the very popular and coveted Celine luggage handbag - but don't all designers take inspiration from each other?

The Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Natasha crossbody is perfect for me, I love crossbody bags.  I like being able to swing the bag over my shoulders and not have to worry about holding it up with my shoulder or having to hang it off my arm.  Its the perfect size for an everyday bag and most importantly for me, great when traveling.  When I travel, a crossbody is a must for me to ensure my bag is securely attached to me.  I can't be bothered to a hold a bag while I'm taking in a scene and of course, snapping up hundreds of photos!

I'm a little behind on the watch craze, the watch I originally wanted from Michael Kors was discontinued.  Since then, I've been on the hunt for the watch that best matches my style, the Swarovski Marci is it.  Now I need to find it in Canada (anyone know where I can get it?).  I didn't think I would like a black watch, since I've been lusting over rose gold tones for so long.  I find myself attracted to the contrast between the black links and the Swarovski crystals.  Throw this baby on your wrist and I just know it will be an attention grabber!

What's on your wish list?

xo Vicky


2 comments:

  1. Hi Vicky!! So glad you're blogging again :)
    I love those Zara sandals & I actually have that little coach mini tanner in the coral shade! It's adorable and such a fun pop of colour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Andrea! Thanks for coming by! :) Much appreciated. I'm glad to be back too, hopefully I can keep up with it! How are you liking the mini tanner? I seen it in coral and love that colour too. It's hard to choose between the two!

      Delete

We appreciate your feedback!